Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tyler Nelson - Bombay House

I went to Bombay House. I have never had Indian food before. It was a fun experience. I really liked the look of the whole restaurant. I asked my brother his opinion on what to order because anything on the menu would have been a first for me. I ended up ordering the Lamb Boti Kabob Masala
- boneless lamb barbecued in tandoor oven, then cooked with, onions, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, cream, and spices.

It was good. At first the smell of it along with the look of it threw me off. I will admit that I was nervous to try it. It was hard to try something that I hadn't eaten. I was glad that I did though because it ended up being pretty good. By the end of the meal I was using my Garlic Naan as a spoon to eat the rest of it. This was a great assignment. You never know what will happen when you try new things. If you haven't tried Bombay house go give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment