Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finding Stuff 5- Elise Meservy "Banned Ad"

If you haven't already seen this ad then you are missing out. This Xbox 360 ad was banned, yet I think it has still done a lot of good for Xbox because it want viral.




For someone who doesn't usually play video games, after watching this ad, I really want to. It shows Xbox games and its newer, more improved controls (at that time) in a new way.

I really think this ad is brilliant. I love it and I kind of want to play that game with some people sometime.

6 comments:

  1. That just looked like FUN! Let's organize our own game, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see why it got banned but it is sad because playing games like that reminds me of my childhood. that would have been fun to film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why ban such a creative ad... nice find

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah this is awesome. lets play in the brimhall. but really. i like when the man falls over the staircase. classic. and the cell phone guy at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea this is pretty genius. I love that everyone is just saying bang and making the reload sound as well.

    ReplyDelete