Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rut 4

Chorizo con huevo: (n) basically, a really greasy sausagey meat scrambled in with some egg

I love Mexican, but I have never ordered this because I have heard that chorizo is like "the cheap man's meat" (see Spam if you live anywhere besides Hawaii). Anyway, it wasn't half bad but it wasn't all good either. No problems, but I would say that it wasn't as satisfying as say a torta or some flautas would be. Mostly, I learned that I should stay away from beans just as a rule.

3 comments:

  1. Chorizo!! Sooo good. One time my mexican friend made it for me. I was in heaven.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend really talked up chorizo when he got back from his mission in Mexico. I tried it and thought the same thing as you; it's so so. But I'd just stick to pork or chicken; way better!

    ReplyDelete