Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

rut 4 kristen scharf


Last night i headed over to Great China. I glanced at the menu and picked something I had never heard of before. I believe it was called Moo Goo Gai Pan. It wasn't weird food like I had hoped, but delicious nonetheless.
It was really liberating to pick something off the menu in one second flat. Normally at restaurants I spend way to much time stressing between options trying to figure out what it is I really want. Blind ordering may be my new thing. What this says about me is that I've found one more thing in life to not worry so much about. Just get something new, you may love it!

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing and I look at the menu for way too long and end up just going with the same old boring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the both of you. I think I will try "blind ordering" the next time I go to a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete