Posts

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finding #4: Emily Jacobsen: Pinterest

I just discovered Pinterest, a new social media site that is basically a virtual pin board! You collect photos of things you love from wherever you find them online, tag or "pin" them to your profile, and then categorize them. It is a genius idea. If you are anything like me and are constantly saving to your hardrive or sending emails to yourself, you're going to love this.

I was finally invited to join Pinterest yesterday so my profile is brand spanking new. Pinterest is still in beta mode, so if you like what you see, get on the waiting list to get an invite! The link to my page is at the bottom of this post.

Below is my profile home page where you can see each of my separate pin boards for different categories I felt like creating tonight.
Below is my board titled "NYC Apt" filled with pictures of ideas for decorating a small studio/apt.

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea. How did you hear about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love this. I was going to create a blog for all of my strange little findings but I like this idea better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! I want to do it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete