Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Findings #4: Things that shouldn't be found...

Itunes is fantastic. I love the fact that I can get any song, anytime and have it in the palm of my hand within minutes. However, with this new technology comes the death of album art we once had with albums and CD’s. My good friend Jeff Bridges is trying to save the exquisiteness of really bad album covers by including some of the worst album covers ever on his web site. Below are some pictures of these timeless gems- Summer Holm










7 comments:

  1. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It reminds me Awkward Family Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! i can't believe these are real! sooo funny. i love the handless organist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah so good. Zip Zap Rap and Can I barrow a feeling are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this totally makes me think of awkward family photos. oh goodness.

    ReplyDelete