Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Abby Young: Finding Stuff 3

Hunter Shoots a Bear!




Beware: the beginning of this clip has a lot of swearing so mute it if you wish, you'll still get what's going on.

I think this is such a clever idea because it really engages consumers and allows them to associate a fun experience with a brand. I love how they incorporate the banner ad on the right of the video; we have learned how to completely block online ads out to the point that we don't even notice them anymore, so I think it was super effective to use it the way they did. I won't say too much more so I don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I like how I got to choose. That's pretty clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this! hunter tickles a bear is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those ideas that I never dreamed of because I think too much inside of the box. The execution may need work, or maybe it was my computer. It kept stopping in the middle of the video.

    ReplyDelete