Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rut 4 - Robert George

We went to the Bombay House in Provo for my friends birthday. I had never had Indian food before and had never been intrigued by it. I am not a fan of spicy food. Not a fan of eating with my hands. I don't enjoy sweating whilst I eateth. Anywho, I ordered the Bollywood Chicken and must say that it was quite tasty. The rice and bread were definitely my favorite parts of the meal, the rice in particular was delish. I can't say that I'm going back anytime soon but I enjoyed the food there. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go there. I hear they have some amazin' curry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...I LOVE the Bombay House! Delicious. I'm glad you got to try it. -EliseM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...Bollywood chicken was the first thing I ever got at Bombay House. yum!

    ReplyDelete