Posts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finding Stuff 3 -- Elise Meservy

So, when my roommate and I were watching the Bachelorette this last season online (during the summer), we stumbled upon this beauty of an ad campaign for Hillshire Farms Meat.

After watching them so often, I've decided that it must be the reality that is portrayed in these ads that makes me laugh every time I watch these ads (especially the school lunch one). Both situations bring back memories for me. Hope they do the same for you.

Check them out:


(the halloween candy kid's facial expression gets me every time. hehe)

and

7 comments:

  1. I find these to be deeply offensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little boy auctioning off the sandwich! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I actually cannot stand these commercials, ha especially the one with the chant/song thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny! That sandwich is HUGE. He probably used a whole package on one sandwich.

    ReplyDelete