Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finding #5: Emily Jacobsen: Clever Branding

I created a bulletin board collection of inspirational creative logos, names, and branding. I can't wait till my illustrator skills are fully developed and I can start creating all of the ideas I have stuck in my head! I love trying to come up with new names and branding strategies for existing companies. I'd love to work someplace like Eat My Words. I collected a whole bunch, but these are a few of my favorites:
Snooty Peacock Jewelry Boutique, Ryan Russell, Ryan Russell Design


Home Pregnancy Test, named by Eat My Words
Newscreen Energy, by András Sántha, Ecoart

Quickcook Delivery, by András Sántha

Dish the Dirt Public Relations, by Meagan Ryan, freelance

2 comments:

  1. I love the Snooty Peacock one. That is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Maybe Baby and Quick Cook. They're genius.

    ReplyDelete