Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Food-Summer Holm

After going through the list of things i've yet to eat, my husband reminded me that I have never eaten a hot dog--and Jdawgs was theee place to have my first hot dog. It seems crazy that i have never eaten a hot dog before, but my mother refused to have them in her home and i guess the idea stuck with me after i left. Also, i was incredibly scared of hot dogs because of how they looked and smelled and everything else. Anyways, i took the plunge and ate my very first hot dog. To my surprise it wasn't as bad as i was expecting (i did take my first bite while plugging my nose). I couldn't eat the whole thing, but i did take a leap and try it! I'm not sure if i would have one again, but i do feel more like a true cougar, having ate at Jdawgs!

1 comment: