Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tyler Nelson finding 4

These print ads were pretty interesting to me. It is a very simple idea that they are portraying. They want to get the message across that wearing their brand of helmets is like having a whole bunch of hands protect your head. I think it is powerful in a very simple way. We have seen other ads for helmets in this class and I just liked finding another approach for advertising helmets. I think it is cool how there is barely any copy.

5 comments:

  1. These ads are really visually striking and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't lie those are freaky looking! definitely got my attention though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would seriously stop me in my tracks, its so weird looking, yet so effective...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is visually disturbing to me. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just imagine if you took this artist and the one who made hands look like different animals...

    ReplyDelete