Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finding #4-Laura Coalwell-Refryclators

Some cool creative kids at Leo Burnett decided to raise awareness about their client's refrigerator recycling program, by commissioning 9 local artists to make masterpieces out of old ice boxes.

I think this is such a cool idea. I love when people are able to create something beautiful with old, used materials.

And this is what they came up with...





For the full collection, see here.
And the article on creativity, here.

5 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! I think that it would be really cool to be given that project. It reminds me of that show, Junk Wars, from back in the day. -EliseM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Clever idea. Those looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember junkyard wars too. I'm devastated that show's no longer on the air. One time they built a hoover craft out of junk.

    ReplyDelete