Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rut 3 Nicole Loumeau

Oh ping pong. I have to say this is one of the coolest movies I've seen. It was so random. When the movie first started I was so confused, I didn't get who was who since they all had names and nicknames. But don't worry- I was able to figure it out. There were some parts that I thought were supposed to be serious but everyone in the theater started laughing. So I laughed too- to fit in of course. I loved how it didn't have to be logical. I feel like so many movies have straight forward plots and go through the story- with funny and romantic things occurring along the way of course- but in this movie, you never knew where you would end up next. And I noticed they had a lot of racist jokes- that's something you wouldn't typically see in an American movie since we all have to be "politically correct" all the time. And did anyone else think it was funny how BYU didn't edit out all the profanity?

2 comments:

  1. I was super surprised that BYU would show this with all of the swearing! I thought it was hilarious though, it was almost refreshing ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude foreign films are where its at! profanity and racist jokes. what what!

    ReplyDelete