Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rut #4: Emily Jacobsen: Indian Palace

I have never had Indian food before so I decided to go to Indian Palace on Center Street in Provo.( I see it every time I go to Sammy's for pie shakes but have never been.) I'm just gonna say it... I think I hate indian food! I loved the host/owner guy and the whole feel of the restaurant, but curry-type chicken is definitely not making my list of faves. I guess that's not entirely true, the guy did recommend a strawberry something drink which I liked, and I liked the flatbread and the rice pudding (although its not as good as tapioca.) But the tortilla chip whatever it was, and the piece of food at the front of the plate I did not like. After stirring the food around on my plate for a while, I got hungry enough I did eat parts of the chicken chunks... so I guess I wouldn't DIE if I was stranded in India... but I might just have to survive on rice pudding.

2 comments: