Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Out of Your Rut- Polynesian Cuisine

Well, I am again writing in anticipation as today's lunch will occur at 11:00. There is a little place called Sweet's Island Place down by D.I. where I will be dining today and I am actually quite excited. People have given the restaurant great reviews and say it is a lot of food for a great price. So, the real review is coming... just didn't want anyone to worry. AND, if you have been there, let me know what you suggest i eat before 11:00!

The deed is done. First thoughts? I really enjoyed the food. I ordered the Kalua Pork with rice and pineapple. I guess you could say that it wasn't too exotic (compared to the things people tried) but it was a first for me and was very tasty. PLUS it was one of the cheapest plates I have ever got while eating out. They have a student discount which meant that my total was a wallet pinching $4.30! I thought it was great value for what I got. The only down side was that they had the Hawaiian radio going which happened to be a super obnoxious talk show. Other than that... I would go again.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! This place sounds good! Tropical flavours you can't go wrong! I am excited to hear how it was.

    ReplyDelete