Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Cactus in a Jar - Kirstin


This picture does no justice to what cactus pickled in a jar really looks like. When you pull one of those suckers out they look like a WORM! But they are a little spicy ( which i love) and almost taste like a pickle ( which i also love.) I never even knew you could eat a cactus till my friend suggested it it. It turned out to be a great snack! I would consider buying them again, i hear there is a great salsa you can make with them.

6 comments:

  1. Wow... i would never imagine that they actually sell cactus to eat... Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUCK!! haha just kidding, but not too much. You are adventurous for eating cactus in a jar, who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could eat cactus. I love spicy food but I'm not a big fan of pickles so I don't know that I would actually like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is an interesting snack. Maybe I'll try it sometime, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is definitely something i would never have thought of but it doesnt sound too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with everyone else on this. I would NEVER eat this. Okay, maybe but I had cactus when their alive and them pickled in a jar does not appeal to me. I'm proud of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete