Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Find It 4- Goodbye Ideas (greg lloyd)

Speaking of ideas...




I like these ads because they are the embodiment of everything that we let kill our good ideas. The book has talked about this same thing, when we get ideas but get discouraged because of everything you have to do to; 1-get the idea, and 2-make the idea happen. If I had one wish it would be to strap a couple grenades to my waist, sling a big gun on my back, and hop into my panzer and take on anything that gets in between me and a whole lot of great ideas! *DRAMATIZATION 

4 comments:

  1. When I first scanned over the post I didn't get what was going on but after further review I found the posts creative and funny. Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of this idea in general. The copy is genius. Super creative! I'm with you Greg, I wish I could use these bomber weapons to take on anything that get's in my way with great ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideas do get blown out of the water. I think I read once that David Ogilvy shuttered to think about how many good ideas were thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool ads! And so true! These were really good ads and I like your comparison haha...hope you're having fun in NYC, you are gonna be so jealous when you hear of the most awesome class we have tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete