Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Find it 4-Tarp Pits- Dan Tygard

Coming up with another way to get barreled could be difficult, but not for Dodge and Wyatt from San Juan Capistrano, CA. I was introduced to a fresh site called korduroy.tv by a good professor of mine.  While surfing this surf site, I came a across a creative take on getting barreled.




I think what I like most about this film, is that these guys are taking common items like a blue tarp, skate boards, and their friendly street and turning them into something new and different.  Also, if you have seen other people doing this I think these guys are the originals.

5 comments:

  1. That was rad. I tried surfing for the first time this summer in Kauai, and I would love to get more into it. I need to try out this blue tarp business, it looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's set it up and do it....i would have to learn out to skate board first :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those guys are awesome. Although I was born in california, I've never tried to be hip enough to surf. But this idea was original to me. I also like how they tied in the Dad with cancer. It gave an even cooler feeling about the whole thing. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a video kind of like this before. It's a way sweet idea, and very original. Props to those guys for creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirstin, fantastic idea. Lets have a class surfing party. I've never been surfing, but why wait to go to the ocean, right?

    ReplyDelete