Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Middle of the World

When I watched The Middle of the World, I was most impressed by the story of Antonio and his trials. I was emotionally moved by his bravery, loyalty, curiosity, and the relationship with his father. I connected with Antonio on many levels and thus decided to create my poster around the theme of a boy's journey to manhood. Antonio's face caught my attention and the copy seemed to enticed one to view the film to understand this poor boy's story. This is my personal, emotional depiction of the film's story.



5 comments:

  1. Really good job on the poster, i love the pictures and your fonts and lay outs, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poster looks great...the background reminds me of Lord of the Rings for some reason. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, this looks like a real poster. I like the idea of the road fading off. I got that feeling from the movie while I was watching it - just keeping on traveling down the never ending road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, this is excellent. I really enjoyed watching the story of Antonio unfold during the movie as well and your poster shows him as a character that can't (nor should) go ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you focused on Antonio's change and his experience through this journey. It was fun to see him grow through out the film and learn from his choices.

    ReplyDelete