Posts

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Middle of the World

I always can appreciate films that are based on actual events.  For me the film told a story that many families can relate to.  Its the story of a families search for work and happiness.  There were small moments in the film were it showed the family growing closer together which brought them happiness, even though they were still far from reaching their destination.  I chose to use a line from one of the songs they sang during one of these moments. - Dan Tygard
















4 comments:

  1. Nice route to pick for the movie. I like the theme you went with and I also like this idea of the bike tire because it could represent how we travel and how they traveled through their journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of the the picture you chose. It is obvious that the movie involves bikes, but doesn't give away any of the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good quote! I agree, I like how you don't give away much of the plot with the use of this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. Just the bike wheel catches the eye. It's simple enough, but it gets you wondering, why the heck is there a bike wheel on the poster?

    Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete