Posts

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Find it 2 - Parkour

Since I talked about this in class last week anyway I thought I would share it. It's an ad for Red Bull. Its parkour, which makes it totally awesome, and the movie itself is quite beautiful and well done. It kind of reminds me of Prince of Persia. Anyway, watch for the line where he talks about visualizing things over and over in his head before he makes a jump. It's pretty amazing what you can accomplish when you picture success all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Mind over matter! I still have to convince myself of that all the time but what he can do is amazing... all just by pre-playing it out in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so amazing what the mind can do. I need to do a better applying the same type of principles in my life. I have a friend who has been getting into this sport and I couldn't image doing it without playing it through your head. It doesn't seem smart to not do it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David for sharing this clip. Its amazing what the human mind and body can do when they work together.

    ReplyDelete