Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Find it 3

Couple of months ago there was a soccer tournament named La Copa America, in which all countries from Latinamerica played against each other. Long story short, I was home during this time (Peru) so there were tons of advertisements on the TV about the cup and this is my favorite one. 

A little bit of background before you watch the video: The cup was in Argentina and Coca Cola made this advertising campaign for each one of the countries. Hopefully you'll ge the idea and you'll like it :).


5 comments:

  1. I liked this commercial... it was a good save by coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was clever. This AD does a great job of conveying a message that many soccer fans could relate too in a humorous way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've experienced a situation just like that. I think the creatives have done a good job when you can catch the message and humor even when its done in a different language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that there are tons of fans that can relate to that exact feeling! what a great commercial

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely no experience with Latin American culture, especially soccer, but I thought it was good. In a way it provides one small peek into that culture and way of life. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete