Posts

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FIND IT - 2


This ad is one I saw a couple years ago but I maintain it is the best outside ad I have ever seen. I think I am most interested in the creative ideas people come up with for ads outside the typical billboard, magazine, and television mediums. This ad is BRILLIANT. It's for Coop's Paint. Rather than just show the paint and make the colors vivid they have "paint" splashed all down the side of this apartment complex and onto the parking lot and vehicles. The idea is quite original and is very eye catching. This particular complex is right next to a major highway so it has high visibility and a lot of exposure. My hat's off to the creative geniuses behind this one.



3 comments:

  1. I can't remember where I've seen this, but this out of home ad is dang creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat's off for sure. How bout those cars. That really takes it to a new level because its bringing it off the building and out more into the world. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing this too, it is pretty awesome. I love how it drips off the side too! A great attention getter

    ReplyDelete