Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Find It 4

So this is artwork from Roland Thompson...my art teacher. I am not qualified in art at all but I think this is a good piece of art...at least I think it is aesthetically pleasing. I really like the colors of the piece and I love the flow of his work. I feel like I can sense movement in his line. I also like that he cut out the negative space in his art work so that there really is nothing there. I hope y'all enjoy this as well.

 

P.S. Here is the link to his website in case y'all want to check out more of his work.http://www.rolandthompson.info/index.php?/images/2009/

6 comments:

  1. He does do a great job of cutting out the negative space. I love his color choices. All of his work flows really well. The shapes of the lines make it seem like it keeps going and the colors are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of the piece, did he paint it because it almost looks like glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting piece and I like the colors. Kind of make me think where was the starting point...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't add much onto what's already been said. The continuity of the art is what grabbed my attention first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon colors are sweet. Pretty simplistic, with a touch of chaos. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's the first thing that came to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So i have this thing about art, i wish i was deeper and could understand this better, i just have a hard time with things like this, but if you guys say it is good, i am with you!

    ReplyDelete