Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Find It 3-Rob Witt

I love traveling the world and experiencing what there is out there. I am also obsessed with photography and love capturing my own visions of the world. I was in DC and Philly the past several days and so it reminded me of this video about traveling. I think the video is super original and creative. The video is one of three; focusing on movement, learning, and eating. I highly recommend checking out the other two (both a min each). They are just as cool.

Move.

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is a cool video..and i bet it must have taken a lot of work but I like how it was produced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool! I wish I could have his life and travel all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me dizzy, but it was a creative way to show a snap shot of his travels in a short clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are very cool! and i am with Cristina, i wish i could do all that traveling too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS! I recognized so many of those places and I just got travel hungry again! I want to jump on the next plane out and see the world. Anyone want to backpack the world?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I totally agree. This had to have taken tons of effort to make and it is definitely creative! It really made me want to see the world. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was freaken sweet. I love the creativity, and the way he edited it with sharp colors, etc...It reminded me of 500 Days of Summer for some reason, and I thought it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a total dream job. The guys that made this got paid to travel everywhere! There was another video they made to go with this about learning. Every place they went they hung out with the locals and learned a new skill from them. Talk about getting out of your rut!

    ReplyDelete