Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Find It 4-Rob Witt

I first came upon these print ads for some new climbing gear when I was doing some research on this particular ad agency called Hammerquist Studios. Hammerquist is a small shop up in Redmond, Washington that specializes in just outdoor companies/clients. Which is something that I would absolutely love to do. I love the simpleness/cleanness of the ads. The photography is phenomenal. The hands are pictures of some of some of the Petzl climbing team.




2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool concept. At least, I think I get the idea without reading the copy. The copy is really small, what does it say? Other than that they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew i had seen these before. and i agree, very simple and the photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete