Posts

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Find It- Liquid Mountainerring

If you've seen this video I apologize and will work harder to entertain your creative minds with something fresh.  If you've never seen it just watch the video first and when its over see if you can tag a brand to the film.  If nothing comes watch it again and look for how carefully they put the product into the film. 




If you watch any type of snowboard, or outdoor sport videos you'll see they do a pretty excellent way of setting this up to mirror that style of filming.  Unfortunately at the end of the day it is an ad, but how cool would it be if liquid mountaineering was legit.  Anyway it was a clever way to get people's attention and to subtly show off their product.  - Dan Tygard 

4 comments:

  1. The only brand I even saw on there was Hi-Tec. I'm not sure if that's it, I probably wouldn't recognize it even if I saw it.

    Anyway, that was a sweet video. I like how real they made the whole ordeal seem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did you go to the link on the youtube site? They've even made an internet game advertising the shoes. This is a sweet production for what they were going for. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i saw this a while ago and thought it was real, and yes i am an ad major! So smart, kind of like the Kobe bryant jumping over a car...i refuse to believe that is fake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is very clever. I had never heard of this sport nor heard of that shoe. What a brilliant way of getting people's interest. I might not ever go into water running but I like the idea of perfectly waterproof shoes!

    ReplyDelete