Posts

Monday, February 3, 2014

Village Inn!

I went to Village Inn for my new food assignment. Village Inn is sort of a Denny's kind of restaurant and I had only been there once before. If you're tired of Denny's then this place is the place to go. So this was kind of hard for me because I am very particular when it comes to me eating breakfast. I have to have something that I can drench in syrup and then I need my bacon and sausage and all that. Or sometimes I just stick to the bowl of cereal. This time around I ordered an omelet. Never have I ordered an omelet from anywhere and I think I have only had it one time in my life.

This Omelet was called the Cross Country Omelet and it okay. I would probably eat it again but I would prefer something else haha. It had an interesting taste to it as well. I am usually a very pick person and instead of taking off the stuff that I usually wouldn't eat, like vegetables, I just kept it on there and dealt with it. This was a hard assignment to do because it cost me money and I don't want to feel like I'm wasting money on food. I like to get the same things over and over because I like knowing that I am going to be satisfied with what I eat and I am going to enjoy it. Also, I put another little spin on this assignment by going at 6:30 in the morning haha. Why? Because I have never been to a restaurant the early.

Now I definitely don't like omelets haha. 

I didn't take a picture of it but here is what it looks like on their menu.


2 comments:

  1. The best thing to do is go someplace where you can customize your omelets. You just tell them what you want in it and they'll make it for you. You can try some great combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food at 6:30 in the morning generally isn't a good idea, BUT don't rule out omelets, they're fantastic if you get the right ingredients!

    ReplyDelete