Posts

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Find Stuff (Text Later) - Lance McDowell


My discovery of this creative app actually occurred on the bus. I overhead these two guys having a conversation. One of them is about to graduate in computer programming (I think?) and he was telling the other guy about this app he created called Text Later. Basically, it allows you to write a text but then schedule when you want it actually sent. The idea is simple but I think it is very creative. The guy said he created it because he is a night owl and sometimes he needs to text someone but it's not very kosher to send a text in the middle of the night. Then you forget to send it in the morning. So he created an app to solve his problem. I think creative juices flow the best when you are trying to solve a real problem. Click here to see the app.

Cover art

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good idea haha. A creative way to solve a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I would totally buy that app. I'm always forgetting to text people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so convenient. I always get distracted and forget to text people back and I don't realize it until days later. This app would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate is friends with the guy who created that app. Its something that we all wish we had but he just actually took the time to create it which I think is neat.

    ReplyDelete