Posts

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nothin' like country:

Van Gogh

My girl done dumped me for a lesbian
So I got real crazy an' I bough me a gun
Then I jumped on a horse to go shootin for deer
But all I brought back was a piece o' my ear
(Yep, you guessed it) (Chorus)
I'm Van Gogh!!!!
I'm a tragedy show
Cuz when you gooo
I became a vany van-gogh

Then I drove my car to a tractor race
Where Snarly Joe punched me right in the face
The he took his tractor and smashed my car
And now I won't be goin to far

Cuz I'm Zan Gogh (Chorus)

Why does bad stuff always happen to me?
Sometimes I wish I was born a tree
But if my life wasn't goin' al wrong
I Couldn't have wrote this country song

(Chorus

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I definitely was intrigued by the first line so I had to read it. The song was definitely country. My only question is do you like country or were you more making fun?

    ReplyDelete