Posts

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Just a Hater Spittin' Rhymes. Camille Holley

I wrote and recorded this rap with my roommate  Rachel (aka: Rachet)

I'm really sorry if this offends some of you who are fans of the whole Fashion-mommy-blogging thing. This rap is my own personal opinion and I am in no way meaning to offend anyone.





 LYRICS
 I see your fashion inspirations and your D.I.Y crafts and your blog givaways, we don't give a crap!
Selfies side-by-side, every single day. Posting pictures of your babies, please, just go away!
You got an iphone5, but do you ever put it down? Taking pictures all day long and you're looking like a clown.

         CHORUS: Yeah.....Uh... unrealistic expectations........what...oh....unrealistic expectations

Makeup tutorials, I can do my own hair! What you blogging 'bout it for? You're just too self-aware.
I can see you got a husband though you never went to school. I don't want your sugar daddy cuz he's looking like a tool.
You pin yourself on pintrest, time and time again. I don't want your weight-loss tips. Already lookin' like a 10.
Is that a baby on your arm, or just a photo prop? Should I call social services, or just call the cops!

       CHORUS: Uh..... what... unrealistic expectations........yeah...oh....unrealistic expectations



Through this exercise, I learned that I am a TERRIBLE rapper. That's fine. At first it was hard to think of what to say, but after a line or two it got really easy. Ideas were flowing! 



If you don't understand any references I used in this rap, please reference these blogs.

http://birdalamode.com/page/3/
http://www.caraloren.com/2013/03/moms-best-collab.html



3 comments:

  1. You are a very intimidating rapper. After listening to this I have sworn off of mommy blogging completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to lay it down. Haters gonna hate... But I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS. Haters gonna hate. So cliche, so funny.

    ReplyDelete