Posts

Saturday, February 22, 2014

      Saturday Morning Journey
          This morning I embarked on a quest to take the bus.  I had imagined that the hardest part would be finding a bus stop, but that proved to be quite easy.  The biggest obstacle was actually the long wait for a bus to pass.  I spent much of my time awaiting the large beast that would ferry me to my next destination.  After some time I saw a fair maiden pass by with a small child.  The fair maiden told me that on saturdays the buses pass every 30 minutes, she instructed me that it wouldn't be much longer.  The little girl with her begged me to allow her to join me on my quest, her mother said that they would ride the bus later in the day, and the little girl was content.
        After the fair maiden and her daughter left me to my solitude I waited for what seemed like hours until finally the bus arrived.  I boarded the small vessel and it took me to a faraway land where there were a plethora of beautiful stores, soothing music, and elderly speed walkers.  It was everything I had imagined of this beautiful faraway land.  After purchasing some items at the GNC stronghold, I began my journey back to the land of the University Villa.  On my way home I was distracted by a pair of golden arches in the shape of an M.  I swiftly parted from my fellow travelers and ended my journey with a victorious feast.

4 comments:

  1. Sir Christian, what creative way to tell the story for sure. Hope you enjoyed your feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you created an entertaining story from a bus ride! Creativity is great here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting. That's the worst part about the bus. I agree.

    ReplyDelete