Posts

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Saturday Bus Ride

Saturday afternoon Lucy and I went to the closest bus stop to our apartment.  We just got on the first bus that came by.  After a short ride past the temple, a little dance in the aisles (reference Lucy's post), we found ourselves at the University Mall.  Once there we got off and just had to get ourselves a little treat.  We headed over to Sweet Tooth Fairy where we both got little somethin' somethin' aka cupcakes.  While waiting for the bus to come pick up to go home we chatted with a lady who had just moved to Provo to gain independence from her family in Colorado.  After chatting with her about her day and love for the Olympics our bus arrived.  So we hopped on the bus and back home we went.  I loved my public transportation experience.  I thought it was really relaxing and fun to people watch.

This was gonna be a really neat artsy pic of my really cute cupcake.... but then I ate it.

4 comments:

  1. My favourite part about bussing is the destination- like cupcakes. Always a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's interesting the people that you can meet on the bus... and i am now craving cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you took a picture of the remnants. It really shows the memories.

    ReplyDelete