Posts

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chilean Chow: Cami Holley

I spent this weekend chowing down on some home-made Chilean weekend. My friend (who served his mission in Chile) helped me make a traditional Chilean salsa and bread dinner called Pebre. It was delish.
Did I change in a way? I guess that I learned how to make some good food which was relatively easy! I'd make it again for sure.
What does that say about me, that I like to cook my own food and I like to eat a lot! I'm not a very adventurous eater, but I'm glad that I tried this new dish.

4 comments:

  1. Trying a new food is easy, trying to make a new food is hard. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great. Why didn't you post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I love to cook but I love to cook what I know. I'll have to follow your example and try making something new this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is really putting in the extra effort. You could have easily gone out and bought a weird chile but instead you put in the effort to contact your friend and have her teach you how to make it. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete