Posts

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stripping Comics: Finding Creativity

So the title of this post is misleading but I thought it was creative so I put it up there haha. For my find something creative post I found this guy on facebook who does these awesome little comic strips and shares em with the worlds! There is nothing really fancy about them and his drawings are pretty simple but I find it very creative and rather entertaining. Just a warning though some are a little sketchy sketch.
Here is his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-Wilson/96452604801

1 comment:

  1. That was...interesting? Yes, that's the word for it: interesting. I don't know why I'm laughing this hard at it. I think I stayed up too late last night... Good find though. I'll have to check him out...

    ReplyDelete