Posts

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rut #4 - Brittany Funk


I went to get Vietnamese food the other day and decided to try something called pork vermicelli. Honestly, this assignment was really easy for me, I LOVE trying new food. It is like my hobby. I lived in Asia the first half of my life and my mom is Korean so I have tried some pretty weird stuff (one time we went to China and they killed a snake at our table, served us the blood, and then cooked the snake for our meal...crazy!). I love Asian food, and this dish was no exception. I recommend it to you all! I don't really feel like I changed in any way from this experience, but it was fun nonetheless! What I need to do is go to a restaurant that has one of my favorite dishes and not order it...that might be kind of hard for me...

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! I am a huge fan of food from any country in Asia, honestly. What was the name of the restaurant? And I grew up in Asia too, where did you live?

    ReplyDelete