Posts

Friday, January 11, 2013

Find it #1-Fonts

Hey class,

This is my late find it #1. This is a cool site my friend directed me to...it just has a few really cool fonts. Even though each font costs ten dollars, there's definitely some fonts here that I've never seen before and it's fun to browse the fonts and get some creative ideas on the visual appeal of text. I think it's can be fun to utilize text itself as an appealing form of art and design.

That's all, folks! :)

http://tendollarfonts.com/

5 comments:

  1. I love that font! It reminds me of Urban Outfitters. The background is an interesting element as well. The use of whitespace to contrast the colors is appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fonts website! Font is totally a form of art and can be used really effectively to emphasize the design. Love the variety and modernistic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! Font is something I don't often think about because teachers require Times New Roman. I like the notion that text itself can be beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jacqueline, the first thing I thought was Urban Outfitters. Fonts can really make or break an AD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats rad I really dig The feel of it. Creating a cool new font..sounds like a good rut 2 assignment...

    ReplyDelete