Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Find #1- David Ojuka


I really like meme's. I will always appreciate a creative meme at anytime of the day. Literally, if i got a text that woke me up at 3am in the morning from someone with a clever meme, i wouldn't even be mad. I like this creative because it takes two things in live that are familiar and crosses them over. First we have the Star Wars universe, and then we have Dr. Seuss. These are two things that when they stand alone may just seem normal to our society, but when combined create a humorous moment. I guess just to me the idea of  these powerful Sith communicating, almost like learning and teaching each other basic fundamental education is so bizarre that its funny. 

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. I like the combination of Dr. Seuss and Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love memes too, this one was pretty clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a bit uncultured because I don't know what memes is...BUT I liked this idea it made me laugh and curous to know what it was about, so now I will go try and found out what all this talk of memes is...mission accomplished for this advertiser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did they come up with this?! In class we talked about how an idea is just two old things becoming something new. If so, this definitely fits the description!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love star wars. And I love star wars memes. That's all.

    ReplyDelete