Posts

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Find It #3-Michelle Monson


I love this commercial because it plays off of put the lime in the coconut to put the lime in the Coke YOU NUT.  I also love it because it is coke with lime.  Coke is better than Pepsi, however there is a tie between Coke and Dr. Pepper.  Don't ask me which one is better.  I do not know.  This also reminds me when we were in class and we talked about ways to formulate an idea.  We can get an awesome cray-cray idea if we bounce it off of an old one.  So I felt like this was combining a new idea and an old one to form one of the best drinks known to man-kind and all races, tongues, and kinds throughout the world.  Thank you to the Heavens for revealing the lime in the Coke to the all the nuts out there.  It has really improved the quality of my life.  

3 comments:

  1. This is funny! Good pick. I have always been a fan of coke commercials, and this one is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ad. I like that they used that song. And yes coke is the best, especially with lime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved this ad. The song is so catchy! and Coke FTW...I am a Diet Coke ADDICT.

    ReplyDelete