Posts

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rut #3 - Brooke Holt

Please excuse my terrible photoshopping of the truck... still learning. Anyways, after watching the movie I still didn't know what the title meant. So I looked it up and learned that acacias is a thorntree. This added so much more to the movie for me. How the man seemed to have his thorns at first, but through the journey he softed up. Plus, although he didn't open up too much, the small facts I did know made me totally was root for him at the end. No pun intended. Trees take time to take root and grow. Give it time.

6 comments:

  1. I really like what you said about the thorntree in comparison to the man in the movie...I was rooting for him too! I wish we could have seen if they ever got together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool about the thorn tree.. the simple things have so much meaning behind them. I like your poster. The art is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny I love the tag line "Give it Time" that is so true, I dunno if you are talking about watching the movie it gets better, or him being patient to ask that girl on a date, but either way it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome; the artistic element is definitely there, even if we're still working on the Photoshop aspect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poster has some very nice textures. Also, thanks for looking up the title translation. I had totally forgot to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that this has almost a hand painted texture. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete