Posts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Rut #2-Michelle Monson

I have done a lot of things ranging everywhere from scuba diving, kayaking/floating in the Great Salt Lake, holding onto a rope while rollerblading behind a car, to stealing traffic cones, and hiking mount timp at 3AM to see the sunrise at 6AM.  It was hard to come up with something that I've never done before.  I wasn't going to sleep on the side of the road in freezing degree weather like that one boy did last semester.  That would've ruined my life.  Since I just got extensive back surgery I couldn't really do anything physical like try to skateboard, attempting to ride a bike down the Alpine bike jump and landing in a giant pond of frozen water, or go skydiving.  So, what I did was wear my shark onesies that I got for Christmas out to Cafe Rio.  I was so embarrassed.  But it was the most comfortable public appearance I've ever made anywhere and I don't regret it at all.  "Don't ya think my onesies are hot like me? Don't ya, Don't ya?!"



3 comments:

  1. Respect. It probably made you super aware of yourself and everyone else around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is great! Props to you for having the courage to do that, I bet you got some awesome reactions.

    ReplyDelete