Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rut 2 - Mckay Robertson

To be honest I have no idea why, but for a really long time I've been wanting to build a coat rack.  Probably because it's been cold lately and I've got a whole slew of jackets carpeting the floor of my bedroom.  So anyway I decided to go ahead and build a coat rack so I can have my floor back.  I used all supplies I just had lying around my house to build it.  The supplies I used were a 2X4, 4 giant nails, some twine and some push pins.  I just threw it all together pretty quick and had a great time doing it!

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful set of coat hooks! I am glad you got yourself to finally build it because of this assignment. It is innovative and looks cool. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is creative. That is a cool coat rack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is neat! Way to use the random stuff you had to build something useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really amazing! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cool how you used just the materials you happened to have around in your house cause it turned out really stylish. That took some major creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I think your ready to sell these things on ETSY...
    ps we need a good coat rack in the garage

    ReplyDelete