Posts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Rut Exercise #2

Happy Birthday Flash Mob

For my this weeks, "do that one thing you have never done but you have always wanted to do" assignment, I decided to do a flash mob. A happy birthday flash mob. The idea of creating a commotion, making someone supper embarrassed, and making someone feel special was the whole goal.

So this is how it worked:
  • Scout out location for unsuspecting birthday celebrator
  • Have friend #1 sit and start a conversation
  • Friend #1 asks their name
  • Friend #1 texts me their name
Meanwhile
  • Friend #2 finds location to set up camera
  • Friend #2 films the whole ordeal
Meanwhile
  • I join another group of people
  • Convince them its my friends birthday 
  • Ask them if they will join in me singing happy birthday
  • I get up and make my way over to unsuspecting birthday celebrator
Now its party time.

Cue the Confetti, Ukelele , Kazoo and Cupcakes!

Video to come.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I am looking forward to the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I have always wanted to be in a flash mob. I am excited to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the video. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete