Posts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Rut #2: Late 90's/Early 2000's Dance Party

This weekend I threw a late 90's/early 2000's dance party with my friends. I looked like I had just starred in "Ten Things I Hate About You". I danced my butt off for hours to music from 13 years ago, completely letting go of any inhibitions I previously had about my body and the dance powers it possesses. And it was the time of my life. A double exposed picture of a moment during the night is attached. We used disposable cameras.





3 comments:

  1. I love the 90's and 10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favorite movies...even though it was before Joseph Gordon Levitt was a total BABE. Looks like you went all out, even using disposable cameras. Really cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Sounds like a blast. Dancing is one of my favorite things to do. How did you do your double exposures with a disposable camera? (that is a fantastic picture by the way)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So to do the double exposure, you let the flash charge up, and then slam the camera into your hand. This sets off the flash and opens the shutter without winding the film. Then the next picture you take should be on the same exposure!

      Delete