Posts

Monday, January 28, 2013

Rut #3 Las Acacias- Kim Pratt

I had an interesting experience while watching this film, part of me loved it and part of me was completely bored out of my mind! I loved the cinematography and feeling that the movie portrayed, but it was drawn out for far too long. A few minutes of this movie would have been great, but 90 minutes was too long. The storyline was short and sweet but once again was drawn out for too long. It was hard for me to handle the silence of the film. I felt like it gave the whole film some sort dark feeling for me and also came off being a bit mysterious. The ad that I designed tried to capture that dark feeling, while incorporating the mysterious aspects of the film. I also tried to incorporate the color scheme used in the real movie poster. 

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS GREAT! I like the simpleness of the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Super simple. Super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this poster! So great!

    ReplyDelete