Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rut #2 EVAN COLES

Well I decided to one up this assignment and not only do something I have never done before, but also do something that I will never do again. Well if all goes as planned...

ANYWAY, I went and purchased an engagement ring for my girlfriend this weekend when I will be in the amazing city on San Francisco. I don't know how many of you have already experienced this, but it's gnarly; like big time. It's like reality slapping you in the face every couple of seconds, in a good way, but still it's a slap of reality. A reality of commitment, sacrifice, eternity, responsibility the whole shabang really. And to be quite honest it's the reality that I want to be real in my life. 
Honestly, I'm about to embark on a whole lifestyle that I have never done before, and the path it leads me down will be awfully great adventure.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You win in the "one-uping" competition.

    Congratulations!!!!!

    That is a huge thing to do that you have never done before. I can't imagine how scary that actually would be to be the guy proposing. I hope everything goes extremely well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Honestly, I am glad I am a girl and don't have to worry about proposing haha. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay thats so awesome! Good luck! I'm from SF, so if you want any suggestions of good romantic places I'd suggest Baker beach, twin peaks, or treasure island!

    ReplyDelete