Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finding 1 - Brittany Funk

The video can be found here:
http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/2012/12/11/MINI-SPCA-NZ-Driving-Dogs-121112.aspx


I found this recently and I thought it was way cool. I think that viral videos are becoming a really good way to advertise since less people are reading newspapers and watching live TV these days. A dog driving a car…who wouldn’t want to see that?  They were also able to get some collaboration with Mini, giving them an opportunity to advertise as well. 

2 comments:

  1. What a hilarious way to advertise! I think it was creative and smart to think to combine these dogs with their car advertisements. People love watching silly youtube videos and it makes the brand seem fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Really unique idea for giving dogs a home.

    ReplyDelete