Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Things are never easy
That's what we have always been told
The movies make it seem so different
but who is really to know

Chorus:
We wouldn't be where we are now
Without the trials we have been through
So hold onto what we have
And don't let the past hold us back

All those things we once had
The ones we have overcome
Make me think that its more then just a spark
But maybe something to embark

Chorus

So I found that song writing can be pretty therapeutic. It makes you think of things in your life and how to express them. And at least for me I think I rush through life too fast to think about how I am really feeling.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I rush through life sometimes as well. It is so easy to do. I like the message in your song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very uplifting song. I love the lyrics. And I agree, it is very therapeutic to stop and write a song or a poem every now and then. This assignment came at a good time during the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way good sonG! So true, embark, enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete