Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Find it #7-Rob Witt

Ads That Stick... Literally

I love stickers-I put them all over my notebooks, folders, snowboard, pretty much anywhere there is a boring surface. I wish more brands and companies gave stickers out for free more often. Such a simple yet powerful way to advertise your name, product, or service. I decided to find creative ways to advertise through stickers. Here were a few of my favorites from a website I foundhttp://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2010/03/02/clever-uses-of-stickers-in-advertising/.

I liked this one because it shows the power of the batteries in a clever and humorous way. Image the amount of people that take this particular escalator and most likely everyone saw that add and thought about batteries.


This sticker ad is found in an airport and does an excellent job in giving those who are sitting waiting around to think about their next flying adventure.




3 comments:

  1. I noticed that you had stickers on your computer. These ads are cool. I like the battery ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these sticker ads...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I want to go skiing now! These are both fun but I really like the skiing one. Its just a different way of looking at something everyday and mundane.

    ReplyDelete